Tracker One: A field-ready reference product
Utilizing Particle Tracking Services and the T SoM as a foundation, Tracker One is a fully-functional and field-ready tracker solution. Tracker One is fully certified, immediately deployable, and requires no additional development.
Tracker One’s hardware design and firmware are open source and can be customized to suit your unique needs or act as a reference design for a fully custom product.
T SoM: The heart of your asset tracking solution
T SoM is a powerful, configurable, and extensible IoT System-on-Module (SoM) that provides a MCU, GNSS, and advanced peripherals in a compact form factor. T SoM works out-of-the-box with the Particle Tracking Services software suite that provides location, configuration, and edge application services to all Particle Tracker devices. Together, T SoM and Particle Tracking Services provide an accelerated starting point to organizations that require a tailored tracking solution for sophisticated applications as well as a fully-certified foundation for original equipment manufacturers developing commercial products.
- Tracker One
- USB-C cable
- Complete enclosed, IP67 rated, asset tracker for immediate use
- Includes the Asset Tracker SoM mounted on carrier board and installed in an IP67-rated enclosure
- IP67-rated M8 connector includes CAN Bus, UART, GPIO, and power for simple expansion
- Flexible power supply accepts 4.5-30V power supply (105V may be used if connecting power direct to the carrier board without using the M8 connector). Also accepts 5V supply via USB-C. Switched LiPo battery connector, charge LED, backup battery for GPS and RTC
- High-precision Thermistor: with accuracy to 1%
- USB-C: for flashing, debugging and power with higher charging rates than micro-USB
- RGB LED: for use as both a user-configurable device as well as Particle status information
- Backup Battery: for RTC and GNSS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently asked questions
What is Particle & do I need a device to use Particle's platform?
Particle is the leading integrated IoT Platform-as-a-Service for developers and enterprises to build world-class intelligent connected products. Our devices serve as the entry point to our platform as they are pre-integrated with the full capabilities of Particle PaaS.
What kinds of projects can I build with Particle?
Particle’s platform enables IoT projects with broadly diverse use cases by providing the foundational technology for standard IoT connectivity, with the ability to customize hardware and software interfaces, and workflows, to your unique project or product needs. From tracking the location of your moving asset, to monitoring equipment to reduce your maintenance costs, to measuring air quality to meet regulatory standards, and nearly any other use case you can imagine, Particle unlocks the promise of IoT for any use case.
Which kit is the best for me / how do I choose?
Particle’s portfolio of devices supports a wide range of connectivity options, form factors, and peripherals, all with the same common architecture and software platform. You can choose the most appropriate device by reviewing your use case requirements, and stage of development.
If you need further assistance, reach out to us to discover how Particle devices can support your project.
Can I buy Particle’s devices in bulk?
Yes, all of our modules and antennas can be purchased in bulk on the wholesale store.
Where can I find resources to learn more about my devices?
Trusted by 8500+ industry titans and disrupters
Our customers work to accomplish amazing things every day.
We empower them to make it possible.