The E Series is Particle’s newest product family of industrialized cellular IoT modules. The E Series Evaluation Kit provides everything you need to build your first industrial-grade proof-of-concept on the Particle platform.
E Series Product Features
All E Series modules include the following features:
- Embedded SIM card, which resists vibration, corrosion, and mechanical failure
- Surface-mountable design, for PCB assembly in mass-production
- Industrial temperature range from -20 to 85C for deployment in hostile environments
- Pinout with support for LTE M1 and a seamless transition from 2G/3G (future-compatible for NB1)
- Fully certified design virtually eliminating the cost and complexity of RF and carrier compliance
- Built-in compatibility with Particle's development tools, messaging platform, and device management console
The E402 module supports LTE M1 connectivity.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
Note: Particle’s MVNO will provide support for LTE M1 connectivity in the US upon initial release. Not in the region? Check out the Boron 2G/3G Kit. See the cellular FAQ...
Note: Particle’s MVNO will provide support for LTE M1 connectivity in the US upon initial release. Not in the region? Check out the Particle Mesh 2G/3G Bundle. See the cellular...
Note: Live in the United States? Check out the Boron LTE. See the cellular FAQ for 2G/3G country availability. The Boron GSM is a powerful 2G/3G enabled development kit that...
Note: Live in the United States? Check out the Particle Mesh LTE Bundle. See the cellular FAQ for 2G/3G country availability. The Particle Mesh 2G/3G Bundle is a great way...