$ 63.20 $ 79.00
The E Series is Particle’s newest product family of industrialized cellular IoT modules.
E Series Product Features
Particle’s E Series is a new family of production-grade 2G, 3G, and LTE-enabled hardware that vastly reduces the cost and complexity of deploying cellular-connected IoT solutions at scale.
All E Series modules include the following features:
- Embedded SIM card, which resists vibration, corrosion, and mechanical failure
- Surface-mountable design, for PCB assembly in mass-production
- Industrial temperature range from -20 to 85C for deployment in hostile environments
- Future-compatible pinout with support for 2G and 3G today and a seamless transition to LTE M1 and NB1 in 2018
- Fully certified design virtually eliminating the cost and complexity of RF and carrier compliance
- Built-in compatibility with Particle's development tools, messaging platform, and device management console
The E310 module supports worldwide 2G and 3G connectivity and can be configured into a 2G only mode.
All Particle Hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud. The Device Cloud is a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet.
Continent compatibility is simplified and exceptions exist. Please be sure to check the full list of compatible countries for the location in which your product will be deployed.
*This product will be available again in January 2019.* Note: Particle’s MVNO will provide support for LTE M1 connectivity in the US upon initial release. Not in the region? Check...
This item will be available in mid-late January. Note: Live in the United States? Check out the Particle Mesh LTE Bundle. See the cellular FAQ for 2G/3G country availability. The...
*This product will be available again in January 2019.* Note: Particle’s MVNO will provide support for LTE M1 connectivity in the US upon initial release. See the cellular FAQ for...
$ 47.20 $ 59.00
Note: Particle’s MVNO will provide support for LTE M1 connectivity in the US upon initial release. Not in the region? Check out the Boron 2G/3G Kit. See the cellular FAQ...