Tracker One pre-orders ship in August.
Note: Tracker SoM and Tracker One will be supported by a new "Tracking" pricing tier ($6.99/mo) that includes all the capabilities of our Starter tier as well as access to:
- Particle Locations services:
- View current and historical route info
- 6 months rolling location + user data storage
- Particle Configuration services:
- Zero-code device and fleet-wide configuration changes
- Configure sleep and reporting interval
- Wake on movement
- Geofencing and sensor-based alerting
- Tracker Edge firmware application framework and libraries
- High-volume cellular data plan (25MB/mo)
Tracker One: A field-ready reference product
Utilizing Particle Tracking Services and the Tracker SoM as a foundation, Tracker One is a fully-functional and field-ready tracker solution. Tracker One is fully certified, immediately deployable, and requires no additional development.
Tracker One’s hardware design and firmware are open source and can be customize to suit your unique needs or act as a reference design for a fully custom product designed by either your engineering team or by Particle Studios, our in-house development team.
Tracker SoM: The heart of your asset tracking solution
Tracker SoM is a powerful, configurable, and extensible IoT System-on-Module (SoM) that builds on Particle's Tracking Services foundation and provides a powerful MCU, GNSS, and advanced peripherals in a compact form factor. Tracker SoM serves as an accelerated starting point to organizations that require a tailored tracking solution for sophisticated applications as well as a fully-certified foundation for original equipment manufacturers developing commercial products.
- Tracker One
- USB-c cable
- Complete enclosed, IP67 rated, asset tracker for immediate use
- Includes the Asset Tracker SoM mounted on carrier board and installed in an IP67-rated enclosure
- IP67-rated M8 connector includes CAN Bus, UART, GPIO, and power for simple expansion
- Flexible power supply accepts 4.5-30V power supply (105V may be used if connecting power direct to the carrier board without using the M8 connector). Also accepts 5V supply via USB-C. Switched LiPo battery connector, charge LED, backup battery for GPS and RTC
- High-precision Thermistor: with accuracy to 1%
- USB-C: for flashing, debugging and power with higher charging rates than micro-USB
- RGB LED: for use as both a user-configurable device as well as Particle status information
- Backup Battery: for RTC and GNSS