Looking for EtherSIM variant of this SKU? Coming soon, please check back in a few weeks.
Buy this hardware and start building with Particle's Free Plan which includes support for up to 100 devices, cellular data, and fully-featured platform access with no time limit.
Tracker One: A field-ready reference product
Utilizing Particle Tracking Services and the Tracker SoM as a foundation, Tracker One is a fully-functional and field-ready tracker solution. Tracker One is fully certified, immediately deployable, and requires no additional development.
Tracker One’s hardware design and firmware are open source and can be customized to suit your unique needs or act as a reference design for a fully custom product designed by either your engineering team or by Particle Studios, our in-house development team.
Tracker SoM: The heart of your asset tracking solution
Tracker SoM is a powerful, configurable, and extensible IoT System-on-Module (SoM) that provides a MCU, GNSS, and advanced peripherals in a compact form factor. Tracker SoM works out-of-the-box with the Particle Tracking Services software suite that provides location, configuration, and edge application services to all Particle Tracker devices. Together, Tracker SoM and Particle Tracking Services provide an accelerated starting point to organizations that require a tailored tracking solution for sophisticated applications as well as a fully-certified foundation for original equipment manufacturers developing commercial products.
- Tracker One
- USB-c cable
- Complete enclosed, IP67 rated, asset tracker for immediate use
- Includes the Asset Tracker SoM mounted on carrier board and installed in an IP67-rated enclosure
- IP67-rated M8 connector includes CAN Bus, UART, GPIO, and power for simple expansion
- Flexible power supply accepts 4.5-30V power supply (105V may be used if connecting power direct to the carrier board without using the M8 connector). Also accepts 5V supply via USB-C. Switched LiPo battery connector, charge LED, backup battery for GPS and RTC
- High-precision Thermistor: with accuracy to 1%
- USB-C: for flashing, debugging and power with higher charging rates than micro-USB
- RGB LED: for use as both a user-configurable device as well as Particle status information
- Backup Battery: for RTC and GNSS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.