This product is powered by EtherSIM, Particle's new globally available, self-optimizing SIM with no data plans or device fees.
Buy this hardware and start building with Particle's Free Plan which includes support for up to 100 devices, cellular data, and fully-featured platform access with no time limit.
Tracker SoM Evaluation Board
A complete, open-source breakout board and reference design for evaluation and development with Particle's Tracker SoM. The Evaluation board comes with a Tracker SoM soldered to it and exposes all of the Tracker SoM's powerful hardware capabilities including breakouts for RF, sensors, buttons, power, and GPIO.
Tracker SoM: The heart of your asset tracking solution
Tracker SoM is a powerful, configurable, and extensible IoT System-on-Module (SoM) that builds on Particle's Tracking Services foundation and provides a powerful MCU, GNSS, and advanced peripherals in a compact form factor.
Tracker SoM serves as an accelerated starting point to organizations that require a tailored tracking solution for sophisticated applications as well as a fully-certified foundation for original equipment manufacturers developing commercial products.
- Tracker SoM evaluation board (x1)
- Tracker SoM (x1), soldered to evaluation board
- Cellular antenna
- Grove temperature sensor
- u.FL to SMA adapter
- USB cable
- Accessories (jumper pins, adhesive standoffs)
The Tracker SoM Evaluation board includes the following breakouts:
- u-blox GNSS USB connection
- Quectel cellular modem USB connection
- JTAG/SWD debugging connector for nRF52 MCU
- NFC antenna breakout (u.FL)
- MODE and RESET buttons
- RGB status LED
- USB for debugging
- Power and charge status LEDs
- JST connector for Li-Po battery power
- Switches for USB, battery power, and RTC
- Full GPIO expansion
- Grove connectors (x2)
- RTC coin-cell battery connector
- CAN data connection (with 3V3 power output)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.