Buy this hardware and start building with Particle's Free Plan which includes support for up to 100 devices, cellular data, and fully-featured platform access with no time limit.
The E Series is Particle’s product family of industrialized cellular IoT modules.
The E Series 2G/3G (Global - E310) or E310MOD1 features the same form factor as the rest of the Particle’s E Series modules and comes with a full set of regulatory and industry certifications to dramatically accelerate time to market. The E310MOD1 is certified for use with the Taoglas Cellular PCB Antenna 2G/3G 2.4dBi antenna with an alternate antenna option of the Particle Cellular Flex Antenna 2G/3G/LTE 4.7dBi.
Please note: Use of a different antenna with the above modules may violate regulatory certifications and require additional certification. Refer to our antenna documentation for additional information regarding regulatory compliance and certification of Particle modules.
E Series Product Features
Particle’s E Series is a family of production-grade 2G, 3G, and LTE-enabled hardware that vastly reduces the cost and complexity of deploying cellular-connected IoT solutions at scale.
All E Series modules include the following features:
- Embedded SIM card, which resists vibration, corrosion, and mechanical failure
- Surface-mountable design, for PCB assembly in mass-production
- Industrial temperature range from -40 to 85C for deployment in hostile environments
- Fully certified design virtually eliminating the cost and complexity of RF and carrier compliance
- Built-in compatibility with Particle's development tools, messaging platform, and device management console
The E310 module supports worldwide 2G and 3G connectivity and can be configured into a 2G only mode. Continent compatibility is simplified and exceptions exist. Please be sure to check the full list of compatible countries for the location in which your product will be deployed.
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: u-blox SARA U-series (3G Global with 2G fallback)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 36mm x 43mm
Continent compatibility is simplified and exceptions exist. Please be sure to check the full list of compatible countries for the location in which your product will be deployed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.