*This item is on pre-order. If you add other items to your cart your entire order will ship when everything is in stock.
Meet Monitor One Developer Edition: a field-ready, customizable IoT gateway for monitoring industrial equipment
Gateways that can be perfectly customized to suit your unique needs quickly and easily, unlike standard IoT gateways on the market
IoT remote monitoring is complicated, we make it simple
Gain immediate visibility into your existing machines and assets, no matter where they are deployed, without any of the development headaches and engineering overheads
Monitor anything & everything: Designed to integrate quickly with most industrial systems and machine interfaces with built-in support for a wide range of I/Os and sensors
Designed for rapid deployment: Deploy your way with a field-ready gateway packaged in an IP67 rugged enclosure, with included reference firmware application and out-of-the-box mounting support for every imaginable situation
Optimized for rapid prototyping: Connect and monitor your remote industrial equipment on day one, with everything you need to create a proof of concept immediately
Built on the Particle Platform: Particle’s Monitor One inherits the benefits of the Particle integrated IoT PaaS, an “all-in-one” technology stack, spanning edge hardware, edge software, integrated cellular connectivity, cloud-based management software, and developer tools
Monitor One Developer Edition: Accelerated and Customizable Remote Monitoring
Get up and running quickly with the Monitor One Developer Edition, optimized for rapid evaluation and development.
Monitor One Developer Edition’s system design and firmware are open source and can be customized to suit your unique needs or act as a reference design for a fully custom product designed by either your engineering team or by our Design Partner Network
What's included in the Monitor One Developer Edition?
- Monitor One base model, packaged in an IP67-rated, waterproof enclosure for rugged environments, featuring a flexible mounting plate for every situation imaginable (walls, rails, poles, etc)
- Two add-on, expansion cards for customizing I/Os with minimal re-designs and integrations.
- The I/O Card: The all-in-one expansion card for the most common industrial monitoring protocols (CAN, Modbus), interfaces (RS-485), inputs (4-20mA, 0-10V, 24V I/O), dry contact relay output
- Prototype Card: The complete perf board for accelerated hardware integration and validation
- 4-pin M12 Cable
- 8-pin M12 Cable
- USB Cable
- 24V Power Supply
- Includes a powerful, configurable, and extensible IoT system-on-module (SoM) that provides an MCU, GNSS, cellular modem, and advanced peripherals with additional communications capabilities in a compact form factor (T SoM)
- Complete, enclosed, IP67-rated, enclosure with out-of-the-box mounting through magnets, bolt patterns, and tie strap channels
- Includes the Particle I/O Card for out-of-the-box support for 4-20mA, 0-10V, 12-24 digital input, RS485, CAN
- Includes the Particle Prototyping Card for accelerating the development of a custom PCBA
- IP67-rated M12 connectors with flying lead cables
- 4-cell 18650 LiPo battery pack
- Flexible power supply accepts 6-30V power supply
- Temperature sensors for circuit board temperature and battery pack temperature
- RGB LEDs for system status, GNSS status, and a user-defined status indicator
With now added Verizon support, customers can access all three major US carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon – using this device, making it simpler to deploy connected products anywhere in the US with confidence. Please note that Verizon support is exclusively available to Professional and Enterprise customers. For more information, please reach out to our sales team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently asked questions
What is Particle & do I need a device to use Particle's platform?
Particle is the leading integrated IoT Platform-as-a-Service for developers and enterprises to build world-class intelligent connected products. Our devices serve as the entry point to our platform as they are pre-integrated with the full capabilities of Particle PaaS.
What kinds of projects can I build with Particle?
Particle’s platform enables IoT projects with broadly diverse use cases by providing the foundational technology for standard IoT connectivity, with the ability to customize hardware and software interfaces, and workflows, to your unique project or product needs. From tracking the location of your moving asset, to monitoring equipment to reduce your maintenance costs, to measuring air quality to meet regulatory standards, and nearly any other use case you can imagine, Particle unlocks the promise of IoT for any use case.
Which kit is the best for me / how do I choose?
Particle’s portfolio of devices supports a wide range of connectivity options, form factors, and peripherals, all with the same common architecture and software platform. You can choose the most appropriate device by reviewing your use case requirements, and stage of development.
If you need further assistance, reach out to us to discover how Particle devices can support your project.
Can I buy Particle’s devices in bulk?
Yes, all of our modules and antennas can be purchased in bulk on the wholesale store.
Where can I find resources to learn more about my devices?
Trusted by 8500+ industry titans and disrupters
Our customers work to accomplish amazing things every day.
We empower them to make it possible.