Looking for EtherSIM variant of this SKU? Coming soon, please check back in a few weeks.
Buy this hardware and start building with Particle's Free Plan which includes support for up to 100 devices, cellular data, and fully-featured platform access with no time limit.
Tracker SoM: The heart of your asset tracking solution
Tracker SoM is a powerful, configurable, and extensible IoT System-on-Module (SoM) that provides a MCU, GNSS, and advanced peripherals in a compact form factor. Tracker SoM works out-of-the-box with the Particle Tracking Services software suite that provides location, configuration, and edge application services to all Particle Tracker devices. Together, Tracker SoM and Particle Tracking Services provide an accelerated starting point to organizations that require a tailored tracking solution for sophisticated applications as well as a fully-certified foundation for original equipment manufacturers developing commercial products.
- Tracker SoM (x1)
- Cellular antenna (x1)
- Highly-reliable cellular connectivity with LTE CAT M1 connectivity in North America via the Quectel BG96 and LTE CAT 1 with 3G and 2G fallback in EMEA via the Quectel EG91-X
- Power efficient connectivity with LTE CAT 1 offering a 50% improvement as compared to 3G while LTE CAT M1 offers even more power savings through Power Save Mode and eDRX
- GNSS provided by u-blox eo M8U with onboard dead-reckoning for up to 1.8m CEP50 GPS accuracy
- Wi-Fi location via onboard ESP32 with SSID scanning for third-party Wi-Fi location services
- Powerful and efficient MCU: Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor @64MHz with 1MB flash, 256KB RAM, and Bluetooth
- 8MB additional Flash with a Posix file system with full wear-leveling and power-safety for user storage, location logging, and backup
- PMIC & Fuel Gauge: integrated power management, LiPo charger, and battery connector
- Onboard, integrated CAN Bus controller and transceiver for fleet management and micromobility applications
- I/O Expander: 1 x SPI, 1 x I2C, 1 x UART, and up to 6 x GPIO available
- GNSS clock and battery-backed RTC clock
- Integrated Watch-Dog Timer for whole system reset should a user application require it
- Castellated form factor for ease of manufacturing and reliability
- Multi-Purpose Indicator LED
- Multi-Purpose Button
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.