Get 35% off our full catalogue of best-in-class IoT solutions when you use code PARTICLEWEEK at checkout. Promotion ends October 31st with a 10 unit limit.
Note: Tracker SoM and Tracker One will be supported by a new "Tracking" pricing tier ($6.99/mo) that includes all the capabilities of our Starter tier as well as access to:
- Particle Locations services:
- View current and historical route info
- 6 months rolling location + user data storage
- Particle Configuration services:
- Zero-code device and fleet-wide configuration changes
- Configure sleep and reporting interval
- Wake on movement
- Geofencing and sensor-based alerting
- Tracker Edge firmware application framework and libraries
- High-volume cellular data plan (25MB/mo)
Tracker SoM Evaluation Board
A complete, open-source breakout board and reference design for evaluation and development with Particle's Tracker SoM. The Evaluation board comes with a Tracker SoM soldered to it and exposes all of the Tracker SoM's powerful hardware capabilities including breakouts for RF, sensors, buttons, power, and GPIO.
Tracker SoM: The heart of your asset tracking solution
Tracker SoM is a powerful, configurable, and extensible IoT System-on-Module (SoM) that builds on Particle's Tracking Services foundation and provides a powerful MCU, GNSS, and advanced peripherals in a compact form factor.
Tracker SoM serves as an accelerated starting point to organizations that require a tailored tracking solution for sophisticated applications as well as a fully-certified foundation for original equipment manufacturers developing commercial products.
- Tracker SoM evaluation board (x1)
- Tracker SoM (x1), soldered to evaluation board
- Cellular antenna
- Grove temperature sensor
- u.FL to SMA adapter
- USB cable
- Accessories (jumper pins, adhesive standoffs)
The Tracker SoM Evaluation board includes the following breakouts:
- u-blox GNSS USB connection
- Quectel cellular modem USB connection
- JTAG/SWD debugging connector for nRF52 MCU
- NFC antenna breakout (u.FL)
- MODE and RESET buttons
- RGB status LED
- USB for debugging
- Power and charge status LEDs
- JST connector for Li-Po battery power
- Switches for USB, battery power, and RTC
- Full GPIO expansion
- Grove connectors (x2)
- RTC coin-cell battery connector
- CAN data connection (with 3V3 power output)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.