Particle’s 10 days of deal promotion is going on now! Get 20% off our full catalogue from 11/23 to 12/4 when you use CYAN20 at checkout.
For Cellular IoT solutions, use code CELL35 at checkout to get 35% off all Boron and Cellular products from 11/25 to 12/2.
The Boron LTE is a powerful LTE CAT-M1 enabled development kit that can act as a standalone cellular endpoint. Boron LTE is based on the Nordic nRF52840 and has built-in battery charging circuitry so it’s easy to connect a Li-Po and deploy your local network in minutes.
The Boron is great for connecting projects to the Particle Device Cloud or as a gateway to connect an entire group of local endpoints where Wi-Fi is missing or unreliable. It's everything you love about the Electron, with more features like Bluetooth.
All Particle hardware is designed from the ground up to work with the Device Cloud; a powerful set of tools and infrastructure to build, connect, and manage your IoT fleet. All Particle customers get 3 free months of Device Cloud access for micro networks using a cellular gateway. A micro network is defined as a network with 10 total devices and a single gateway. Please refer to our pricing documentation for more information.Contents:
- Boron LTE development board (On-board SIM, no card necessary)
- Mini breadboard
- Cellular flex antenna
- USB cable
- Starter project includes two resistors (220 ohm), one red LED, and one photodiode
- u-blox SARA R410 LTE modem
-LTE CAT M1 module with global hardware support (MVNO support for US only)
-3GPP Release 13 LTE Cat M1
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC
-ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor @ 64MHz
-1MB flash, 256KB RAM
-IEEE 802.15.4-2006: 250 Kbps
-Bluetooth 5: 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps, 500 Kbps, 125 Kbps
-Supports DSP instructions, HW accelerated Floating Point Unit (FPU) calculations
-ARM TrustZone CryptoCell-310 Cryptographic and security module
-Up to +8 dBm TX power (down to -20 dBm in 4 dB steps)
- On-board additional 4MB SPI flash
- 20 mixed signal GPIO (6 x Analog, 8 x PWM), UART, I2C, SPI
- Micro USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)
- Integrated Li-Po charging and battery connector
- JTAG (SWD) Connector
- RGB status LED
- Reset and Mode buttons
- Dual SIM support: Nano 4FF (unpopulated) and MFF2
- U.FL connector for external antenna
- Meets the Feather specification in dimensions and pinout
- FCC and PTCRB certified
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.