This product is powered by EtherSIM, Particle's new globally available, self-optimizing SIM with no data plans or device fees.
Buy this hardware and start building with Particle's Free Plan which includes support for up to 100 devices, cellular data, and fully-featured platform access with no time limit.
LTE cellular connectivity is supported in North America. Not in the region? Check out the Boron 2G/3G Kit. See the cellular FAQ for details.
The Boron LTE is a powerful LTE CAT-M1 enabled development board that can act as a standalone cellular endpoint. It is based on the Nordic nRF52840 and has built-in battery charging circuitry so it’s easy to connect a Li-Po and deploy your local network in minutes.
- Boron LTE development board (On-board SIM, no card necessary)
- Cellular flex antenna
- u-blox SARA R410 LTE modem
-LTE CAT M1 module with global hardware support (MVNO support for US only)
-3GPP Release 13 LTE Cat M1
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52840 SoC
-ARM Cortex-M4F 32-bit processor @ 64MHz
-1MB flash, 256KB RAM
-IEEE 802.15.4-2006: 250 Kbps
-Bluetooth 5: 2 Mbps, 1 Mbps, 500 Kbps, 125 Kbps
-Supports DSP instructions, HW accelerated Floating Point Unit (FPU) calculations
-ARM TrustZone CryptoCell-310 Cryptographic and security module
-Up to +8 dBm TX power (down to -20 dBm in 4 dB steps)
- On-board additional 4MB SPI flash
- 20 mixed signal GPIO (6 x Analog, 8 x PWM), UART, I2C, SPI
- Micro USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)
- Integrated Li-Po charging and battery connector
- JTAG (SWD) Connector
- RGB status LED
- Reset and Mode buttons
- Dual SIM support: Nano 4FF (unpopulated) and MFF2
- U.FL connector for external antenna
- Meets the Feather specification in dimensions and pinout
- FCC and PTCRB certified
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.